Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!!


My first Mother's Day started off with a breakfast prepared by the husband and little Miss Jenna of course (an egg, a piece of toast and a bowl of strawberries!). It was the best breakfast I've ever had and it was just so darn cute watching Jenna carry the heavy plates to the table as she helped set it. Then, on top of my strawberry bowl, there was a card, and in my bowl was a beautiful diamond necklace....man am I spoiled!!! Daddy even said Jenna was the one who picked it out. We then met some friends for brunch (because the small breakfast early this morning just wasn't going to cut it!) and pretty much lazed around together the rest of the day. It is just what I was hoping this day would turn out to be. Watching the husband and my baby girl twirl around in the kitchen this morning will be a scene that will melt my heart for a long time. I know that Mother's day is just one day out of 365 days, but it's a day I've been looking forward to for a very long time and it couldn't have been any more perfect! My camera died yesterday so I won't get to post pictures until tomorrow.

Happy Mother's day to all you Mother's out there and especially to those who are are still waiting to become Mother's. You're time will come, and it will be so dang good!!!

Goodnight!

No comments: