Thursday, October 19, 2006

Pictures....

Finally, blogger let me post some pictures on here.

I can't believe we've now been home with Jenna for 3 months (on the 14th). 3 months doesn't seem like a long time when you think of it, yet it feels like we've been a little happy family for much longer than that.

There are so many 'firsts' that we get to spend with Jenna and it excites me to no end. Halloween is coming up and I can't wait for her to finally be a part of my crazy Halloween kiddie party and don't get me started on Christmas.....I. CAN'T. WAIT! I was at Costco the other day and saw the most beautiful 12ft pre-lit Christmas tree that would look absolutely gorgeous in my living room but I'm having a bit of a problem convincing the husband that we NEED TO HAVE THIS TREE!!!! He's all about practicality, which I love about him, whereas I am all about wanting a beautiful Christmas tree for my beautiful daughter to climb up on! I'll work on him this weekend and see if he'll cave. Oh, and if we get a new tree........we need new ornaments! He doesn't need to know that part!! Oh the fun the Jenna and I could have shopping for Christmas tree stuff. Okay, I'm starting to hyperventilate, must calm down.

Last year, I remember just wanting to crawl into a hole a week before Christmas and not wanting to come out until after New Year's. What a difference a year makes....especially when you have a new little daughter to love. Now I look forward to all the holidays and special occasions that we get to spend with my family and friends. Even children's birthday parties get me excited and I remember dreading those the most. I would watch everyone have a little someone to dote on while I sat on the couch in the corner just feeling useless and hoping I could just disappear. All that has changed now though. Jenna has taught me to play, laugh and love like I thought I never could and I thank God for her every second of every day!


Can you see the pony tail????? Victory AT LAST!















My little cutie.
















My little dancing Sumo















Jenna looks bigger than her cousin who is a year and half older!















My nephew Elijah and his bevy of ladies















The "Godparents"

1 comment:

Beth and Shayna said...

Jenna is more and more adorable each time I see her. And, yippee Halloween! And you have to love Costco.