Monday, February 13, 2006

Jenna needs us too!!!

So I spent some time reading blogs over the weekend (more time than I'd care to publicly mention...and to be honest, not just during the weekends, but every freakin' day, 10 times a day!! I need an intervention!) and there seems to be an interesting video link racing through blogworld over the past few days and after watching it, I thought I would share it here as well.

http://www.bringmehope.org/dvd/index.html (The 7 minute one is worth a look)

I always thought my journey to motherhood was a selfish one...I wanted a baby because I wanted to be a mother. Even when our efforts at having our own were futile, I still knew I wanted to be a mother, and regardless of how it was going to happen, it was just going to happen. Period. End of story. Selfish? Maybe. Determined? Hell yes. I guess, after watching the video, it made me realize that our Jenna needs us as her family just as much as we long for her.

And the damn video made me cry and that doesn't happen often!!! So enjoy!

1 comment:

Val, Ron and Miss Olivia said...

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the note you left on our blog. If our LID's are the same, are you getting as anxious as we are? By the sounds of things, we may be waiting until the end March to get any news on our referrals. I hope this next month goes quick for us all.

Cheers,
Val & Ron