Saturday, January 27, 2007

Happy 1 and 1/2 years baby!!!

I just can't believe that, yesterday, our Jenna was a 1 1/2 years old. I was looking back at old blog posts tonight and reminisced about our time in China. It feels like so long ago. Some days, my heart aches to go back to relive all those memories all over again. I know that going back for a sibling for Jenna is becoming more and more out of our reach with all the new rules that the CCAA has implemented. I am just so thankful everyday that our journey happened when it did, otherwise, who knows where we would be right now.

I wanted to post to this video again because as I was reading my archives tonight, this post in particular made me weep. Jenna has grown so much over the past 6 months that I am filled with awe at how far we've come.

Mommy and Daddy love you so very much baby girl!






1 comment:

Beth and Shayna said...

They do grow up so fast. I cannot believe it has been a half a year since we were in China. Kiss and hug that baby, as she will be 16 before you know it. I have a new blog, so email me at betheescobar@yahoo.com and I will send you the information as it is password protected now.