Monday, August 28, 2006

Time flies when you're having fun!!

Wow, I can't believe that it's almost September and we've been home for over a month and a half. The days seem to go by so fast lately it almost makes me sad that. Before I know it, my little Jenna is going to grow up! I would love for her to stay the age she is now because I just can't imagine how much more fun she can possibly be. I'm having so much fun being her mom, and I'm sure it helps that she is such a good, well natured baby. Whether it's running errands and being in a car during her waking hours, or going shopping at the mall, she's always so easy to please and is just happy when either her Daddy or I are around her. I love it when her daddy comes home from work and she starts to kick her legs and reaches for him even before he has a chance to put down his things. I also love it when you do that one silly thing that brings out the deep-down belly laughs. And I love it when you ask her for a kiss, she leans into you with her mouth open ready to give you a slobbery kiss. Now if all that doesn't warm a mother's heart, I don't know what does!

I keep saying that she's going to start walking any day now, but, other than 2 or 3 unassisted steps, she still hasn't 'officially' walked. She has, however, started to use furniture to get around and can stand for longer periods of time. She now knows that the distance between her butt and the floor isn't really that far so she would rather fall on her butt than stand sometimes. Oh well, it isn't like we're not trying!!!

I've finally booked an appointment this week to get her 1 year photos done, so hopefully I'll be able to post a few on here when I get them. Until then, here are a few photos of my little Empress. I seem to be doing very badly on camera duty lately. I just keep forgetting to take the darn thing with me all the time. I'll try to be better!


Jenna's feet at the 'beach' where we take our boat out to.
















Jenna being all proud to be standing all by herself!

No comments: