Tuesday, April 25, 2006

THE STORK IS READY FOR TAKE OFF........




I've been saving this picture for months and months and months hoping for the day I get to actually use it on my blog. It's OFFICIAL...not a rumor, but OFFICIAL. Here is what the CCAA website said this morning:

I knew we were next but after all we've been through the last couple of months, I still had my reservations. But, finally, finally, this is starting to become real to me. I've had a bad week so this is the best news I could have possibly been given first thing this morning. I woke up to check my email and I received an email from one of my travel mates and all it had to say in the subject was "Congratulations Group 232" and I just about fell over!!! (Thanks KG!!). I was reading blogs late last night because I couldn't sleep and I wanted to scour the rumor mill, and there was still no update on the CCAA website either....but lo and behold, here it is!!!! I'm so excited I could pee my pants!!! Hopefully we'll get a call from AB Children's Services today to let us know when to expect the 'Golden Package' and believe you me, I ain't leaving this house for no one!

So keep checking back......I will soon be able to introduce our "Sweet Baby Jenna" to all my faithful followers!!

7 comments:

Beth and Shayna said...

I am so excited right now for us, it is unbelieveable. To think by the end of this week we may be seeing Jenna and Shayna for the first time. It is going to be an exciting weekend!

Val, Ron and Miss Olivia said...

I was as surprized this morning as you were, but it's finally our turn !!! YIPPEEE!!!!!

Beth said...

Congratulations!!!I can't believe it too! We've been waiting for so long. I love the picture. enjoy your week and celebrate. I'll have a cocktail and make a toast to you.

Hope to meet at the "White Swan!!!!

Anonymous said...

Finally God found the perfect fit. You so much deserve this happiness.

Monica said...

This is such a great time for us! When I got up this morning I was hoping to see that CCAA website was down & updating, never expected it to already be updated. Hope we both hear really soon! Congratulations Mom!

Monica

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
I've been a loyal reader for the past couple of months, waiting to finally see the stork on your website and now it has finally happened!! Happy Mother's Day!!

K said...

Re: "(Thanks KG!!)" -- Your welcome! It was my pleasure. I was finally able to be the bearer of good news, and I loved it!

Also I, too, love the picture.

KG